San Francisco, CA
Modern software relies on open source. FOSSA's platform helps engineering teams at companies like Docker, Hashicorp, and Twitter build on open source at industrial scale. We're looking for creative and driven software engineers to join our team as we expand our customer base and product offerings to serve a wide range of engineering needs.
As a software engineer on our team, you'll be working closely with the whole company to bring features from ideation to implementation. Your participation will have significant impact on our company roadmap, and you'll be able to see the outsized impact that your work has on our revenue. Your day-to-day will be largely determined by what you want to work on: in a team of our size, our engineering team also helps own our product, customer success, and growth functions.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the whole company to plan, design, build, and refine core product features.
- Own user-impacting features from conception to completion.
- Build and scale our core product and technical infrastructure.
- Have significant ownership in our technical architecture and product roadmap.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You take pride in delivering simple, reliable solutions to technically complex problems.
- You're comfortable navigating complex domains and building intuitive software for them.
- You thrive in an environment that prefers prototypes over proposals.
- You're low ego, but have informed opinions.
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things.
FOSSA is a great place to learn, build, and grow alongside a team of incredible engineers working on challenging problems. Some technologies you'll work with include Go, Node.JS, and Kubernetes, and we integrate with tools across the language spectrum (including Haskell, Scala, and Rust). Come help us build the future of open source!
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.