Green Bay, WI
Full Time Exempt
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
As one of the top 100 engineering firms in the U.S. and the largest headquartered in Wisconsin, Foth is a tightly-knit and diversified team of over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients. We are currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Corporate Controller for our Green Bay location, who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to solving our clients’ toughest challenges.
- Prepare financial and business reports, including divisional and consolidated company financial statements
- Prepare and review journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare and provide financial statements, financial reports, analysis, and other reports on a scheduled or unprompted basis
- Maintain accounting applications within Deltek Vision software to ensure the proper, complete, and accurate record-keeping of accounting company transactions are performed within the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- In coordination with COO, manage the quarterly and annual forecasting process, including regular interface with business managers of each of Foth’s business units
- Serve as business manager for shared services business unit. Duties include conferring with business unit leader about budgeting and reviewing strategies to meet overall goals and objectives.
- Execute functions within the period-end/year-end reporting and external audit process
- Participate as an accounting subject matter expert on internal project teams
- Assist with providing training, guidance and direction to accounting professionals to ensure work is performed in an efficient, timely, and knowledgeable manner
- Identify and drive approved process improvement opportunities while demonstrating excellent analytical and problem solving skills; detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting major desired
- CPA or CMA
- Minimum 7 years’ post-graduate experience performing technical accounting-related duties
- Experience with GAAP accounting, general ledger, consolidations, and accounting applications
- Experience with Period-end/year-end closing process and external audit
- Experience with preparing and analyzing financial statements and reports
- Previous experience with public accounting, ERP systems and Business Intelligence software
- Previous experience with internal/external auditing of various business functions
- Previous experience with internal control processes
- Previous experience with accounting/tax processes for international businesses
- Previous experience in a professional services industry
- Previous experience with Capital projects (contract accounting and project administration)
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.