Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Time Non-Exempt
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Marketing Specialist who has the creativity and drive to help develop this new role. This position will be working out of our Cedar Rapids, IA location.
Economic growth, ensuring safety, and aging infrastructure – these are all challenges faced by nearly every community today. At Foth, our Infrastructure Division helps clients meet these challenges, while minimizing impacts to the community and the environment. Foth’s network of technical experts offers a broad range of services to address civil engineering design and construction. From roads and bridges to airports and non-motorized facilities, our solutions are effective, cost-conscious, and practical.
- Collaborate with the client relationship management team on marketing strategy
- Design and/or create: social media and website content (i.e. press releases, advertisements); brochures and service sheets; case studies, proposals, and photography; and infographics and project summaries
- Ensure divisional marketing content and material is consistent with corporate branding
- Research, recommend, and purchase marketing materials
- Assist with the planning and preparation for conferences, trade shows, and external/internal client events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business with marketing emphasis
- Minimum three years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience creating marketing material for professional services
- Familiar with Adobe marketing and creative programs
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.