Mechanical Process Engineering Co-op
Green Bay, WI
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Foth Production Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Mechanical Process Engineering Co-op starting in January 2020 who has a desire to contribute to our clients’ success and is looking for new learning experiences and opportunities for career growth. This position will be working out of our Green Bay, WI location and will begin in May upon completion of the current semester.
Foth Production Solutions works closely with Fortune 500 companies to develop engineering-led solutions for the most complex consumer product production challenges. From small, single-discipline projects to large multi-disciplined, turnkey projects, Foth’s commitment to personalized, client-centered service and long-term relationships never wavers. Our clients lead a broad range of industries and they leverage our team members’ experiences to support projects for new product introductions or line installations, custom machine solutions for unique packaging or product making needs, or systems analysis leading to throughput and efficiency gains.
- Assist with field data gathering under the direction of a process engineer
- Create and maintain clear and accurate design documents (P&IDs, equipment plans, piping drawings, photo drawings)
- Assist with CADD in the preparation of drawings for process and utility system related projects
- Understand, interpret, and develop design and construction specifications
- Perform standard process system calculations (pump sizing, material and energy balance, fluid flow analysis, valve and instrument sizing)
- Successful completion of 6+ semesters in an ABET accredited mechanical or chemical engineering program, with at least 50% core engineering coursework (transcripts must accompany resume)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (please indicate on resume) and currently in good-standing
Required previous experience with and/or coursework involving:
- Standard process calculations (pump sizing, valve and instrument sizing, fluid flow analysis)
- Equipment specification and procurement support (obtaining quotes, vendor contact/follow-up)
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.