Chief Estimating Leader - Industrial
Full Time Exempt
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
Founded in 1938 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Foth offers a tradition of personalized, client-centered service and smart solutions to a variety of government, industrial, and commercial clients.
Our more than 600 employee members deliver technical excellence to our clients in three main areas: Infrastructure, Environment, and Production Solutions. Internally, our members in Foth Shared Services provide support to all Foth
companies in the areas of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Operations, and Organizational Development.
Foth & Van Dyke, LLC is currently seeking a self-directed, results-oriented Estimator. This position will be based out of Foth’s Green Bay, Wisconsin; Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; or St. Paul, Minnesota location, performing as an estimating leader that will help develop and lead our estimating discipline.
- Lead development of estimating program
- Work with clients and internal team members to ensure quality estimate development
- Create order of magnitude to detailed cost estimates for client project programs
- Understand and coordinate multiple client standards and specifications
- Build and maintain client-specific databases of cost estimates based on previous projects
- Coach team members on estimating principles and practices
- Provide low cost alternatives and value engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge of multiple construction trades, including equipment and piping installation, steel, electrical, & concrete.
- 10+ years of experience estimating design build/turnkey projects
- Experience with current Microsoft Office products
- Industrial Manufacturing experience, including process piping, electrical & controls, packaging, & facilities/MEP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
Preferred previous experience:
- Success Estimating, Means, Richardson, Timberline, etc.
- Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods industries
- Project cost forecasting and tracking
- Earthwork estimating
- Marine infrastructure estimating
- Sediment dredging
- Managing or leading an estimating discipline
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free
Foth is proud to be a 100% member-owned, science and engineering consulting firm with approximately 600 members. We deliver engineering solutions to a diverse portfolio of public and private clients in the areas of infrastructure, environmental engineering and science, and production solutions engineering and manufacturing. We invest heavily in our members to meet the growing and diverse needs of our clients and our members, sustain our high retention numbers, and retain our inclusive, values-based culture. We are proud of the employment experience we create for our members and of the New North Workplace Excellence Award we were recently awarded, recognizing us as an employer of choice.