Social Media Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
Berlin, Germany /
We're looking for a creative individual who wants to help us catapult our social media communication to the next level. You'll partner with our Communications Lead and VP Public Relations as well as freelancers and external agencies.
What will you do?
- You'll co-manage our social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You'll run paid campaigns on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You'll work with our Communications Lead to develop and execute a cross-channel social marketing strategy that establishes our brand as a thought leader in this field.
- You'll analyze our social media performance on a weekly and monthly base.
- You'll bring ideas based on trends and co-create new content formats.
When do you fit us?
- You're social media savvy and you know how to hack LinkedIn and Twitter, by legal means of course.
- You love to tell stories. Not just any stories but compelling ones.
- You have a good eye for aesthetic design and detail. You're noticing small but important things that other people might not notice.
- You're a self-starter. You get things executed with more force than others around you.
- You're currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or Journalism.
- You've already worked in a B2B start-up environment. You know how to juggle numerous competing priorities and projects.
- You're fluent in English. Any other language is highly welcomed.
- You're available for at least 5 months. More is appreciated.
What's in for you?
- Paid internship.
- Be part of a team of entrepreneurs that all have a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to learn from.
- A fun working environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication.
- The opportunity to learn in a super-fast environment and at the same time making a major impact on our business.
- Execution responsibility. No paper pushing, no work for the drawer.
How can you apply?
All we need is your CV, your preferred starting date & duration as well as three bullet points on why you think you'd be a good fit. Just as simple as that. Looking forward to hearing from you!