Product Manager (This Much I Know)
London, United Kingdom
Incubator – Product
Who are we? 🗞
#ThisMuchIKnow are building a news company that jumps out of your mobile devices and truly grabs the attention of the next generation.
We are at a turning point in the media industry - what is the next big thing?
We think we have the answer.
Now we have to build it.
We're all about innovating how we share the news. Creating digestible, highly engaging formats that encourage constant interaction, builds trust and avoids sensationalism and negative bias. The tone is knowing, conspiratorial, sharing knowledge, wisdom and wit.
NEWS THAT ACTIVATES: News can feel overwhelming, especially a negative fast cycle of news. That’s why we try and form micro solutions to big news. Small and subtle forces can have a powerful effect. You can check out more here.
Founder Emily Sheffield has twenty years experience in journalism, more recently Deputy Editor and Digital Director of British Vogue, Columnist at Evening Standard, and Sky News commentator
- Running product development, discovery and delivery.
- Advise on all aspects of design including branding, service design and marketing.
- Investigating and experimenting with new technologies, tools, and design languages in order to continuously improve our news app and its user engagement.
- Drive the go to market and launch for #ThisMuchIKnow using your understanding of technical feasibility and prototype development to de-risk and prove out approaches.
- Working as an advisor on design and strategy as we accelerate #ThisMuchIKnow.
- Drive innovation, visual consistency and creativity.
- Setting a clear vision for the business in terms of product direction
- A digital leader in tech with strategic input in growing the brand.
- Familiar at building out agile teams and taking a product to market.
- Someone who loves and is invested in the news and sees the value in sharing knowledge effectively in society.
- Able to identify market opportunities and help define product vision and strategy.
- You can balance detail and simplicity, in order to create experiences that users love.
- Demonstrated ability operating in an ambiguous environment.
- In collaboration with engineers, planning execution and resource allocation to ensure smooth delivery of new products.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering successful products that users love from ideation to launch.
- Be structured in your approach to understanding users and frame decisions around your findings.
- An intense focus on production value and attention to detail, showcasing a portfolio of products both beautiful and functional.