Frontend Engineer (Albus)
London, United Kingdom
Incubator – Engineering
Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We create entirely new products from scratch and turn promising concepts into prototypes, and ultimately an MVP, validating decisions commercially along the way to attract a founding team that can spin out into a fully-fledged business.
Albus is one of our latest products developed at the Factory and we need a Frontend Engineer. This role will play an integral part to the company. With a client like L'Oreal, the vision and function of the front end is incredibly important.
💅So what is Albus?
Brands are spending millions on influencer marketing every year. But 8/10 aren’t sure whether they’re getting their money’s worth, and the process of running influencer marketing campaigns can still feel uncomfortably unscientific. How much should they be paying? What are the benchmarks of success? How did their results compare to their competitors?
On top of that, between drawing up legal contracts, processing payments, and tracking results, there is still a clear lack of automation.
Cue Albus - life made easier for marketers, with a centralised platform to run every aspect of their campaigns and offer insights on what worked and what to do better next time, saving time and money.
With L’Oreal as one of our corporate partners, the possibilities for commercial partnerships are huge. L’Oreal have already agreed to a paid pilot with us and we have worked with a number of big names in the industry for the initial validation, all of whom have asked to use the service once it has been built. There are a lot of influencer marketing products out there that act as a directory or campaign management tool. Creating a platform that centralises all the information you need to monitor any campaign, automate contracts, track campaign reports and overall understand the true value of using influencers, is unique in the market.
- Defining the new Frontend features alongside the Product lead
- Defining Frontend architecture alongside Back End and UX leads
- Integrating with our Back End API
- Integrating with third party analytics tools and other third party APIs
- Integrating with CI/CD tools
- Proficiency and passion in implementing user-centric solutions with code.
- 4+ years of experience of Frontend development.
- Solid understanding of ReactJS, Redux.
- Experience integrating best practices into Front End build or continuous integration pipelines.
- Ability to analyse existing designs and provide constructive feedback on future ones.
- Excellent communication skills, and a desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of server-side web frameworks.