Accelerator – Engineering /
Indie is a #traveltech business and one of the newest projects to join our portfolio. We connect the $150bn market to the best local-led & authentic experiences through our channel manager.
Led by Founders Factory alumnus and serial entrepreneur with decades of experience in building travel companies, the business has a solid and experienced team with great ambitions.
You’ll collaborate directly with the CEO on product development, technical strategy, and lay the groundwork for the technology as it scales.
• Build our software from scratch - take charge of platform development, and make key decisions on technical architecture
• Oversight of all aspects of engineering including technical strategy, best practice implementation, and technology stacks
• Define technical support processes and ensure customer support for technical issues
• Deliver the MVP, enabling us to test, iterate and serve our early customers
• Ensure the systems architecture and infrastructure is scalable and can support a large B2B platform
• Strong API and Integrations experience
• Exceptional experience building a two sided ecosystem, channel manager building or experience in building a travel technology
• Experience in delivering and ideating a MVP A track record of delivering well-engineered products that delight users
• Python - Django
• Docker with docker compose for local development
• Redux with Redux-Thunk
• You will be our most senior technical decision maker - responsible for driving the infrastructural development of the business.
• ￡4000/mth + equity package that rewards you for joining us from the start of our journey
• Work with 100+ start-ups in one space at the Founders Factory HQ (if co-located in London, NY, Paris or Johannesburg)