Co-founder, CTO (Tembo Money)
London, United Kingdom /
Studio – Engineering /
Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We create entirely new products from scratch and turn promising concepts into prototypes, and ultimately an MVP, validating decisions commercially along the way to attract a founding team that can spin out into a fully-fledged business.
Tembo Money (www.tembomoney.com) is one of our latest products developed at the Factory and now we need a co-founder to join our CEO to help build this business.
💵 So what is Tembo Money?
Tembo unlocks wealth for the whole family, enabling parents to support their children with key life events including getting on the property ladder, funding education or buying a car. Tembo will allow parents to visualise family wealth and income in one place and forecast retirement needs.
Based on individual family requirements it will recommend a range of products to unlock illiquid assets such as property or pensions whilst protecting retirement funds. It will then allow parents to securely and tax efficiently transfer wealth to their children when they need it most.
- We want to build Tembo into the trusted global brand for family finances and lending, allowing people to unlock capital when they need it most
- We are going to transform the consumer lending market by helping families make better use of their assets so that they can benefit from lower interest rates, saving thousands in financing costs each year
As our Tech Co-Founder you will be responsible for
- Building our software from scratch - take charge of platform development, and make key decisions on technical architecture
- Oversight of all aspects of engineering including technical strategy, best practice implementation, and technology stacks
- Define technical support processes and ensure customer support for technical issues
- Deliver the MVP, enabling us to test, iterate and serve our early customers
- Ensure the systems architecture and infrastructure is scalable and can support a large B2C and B2B platform
As our Tech Co-Founder you possess the following skills and competencies
- Exceptional experience building consumer fintech platforms in a regulated environment
- Strong API and Integrations experience
- Experience in delivering and ideating a MVP A track record of delivering well-engineered products that delight users
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in a startup environment
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.