Co-founder, Head of Product Design (Tembo Money)
London, United Kingdom /
Studio – Product /
Founders Factory is unlike anywhere else. We create entirely new products from scratch and turn promising concepts into prototypes, and ultimately an MVP, validating decisions commercially along the way to attract a founding team that can spin out into a fully-fledged business.
Tembo Money (www.tembomoney.com) is one of our latest products developed at the Factory and now we need a co-founder to join our CEO to help build this business.
💰So what is Tembo Money?
Tembo unlocks wealth for the whole family, enabling parents to support their children with key life events including getting on the property ladder, funding education or buying a car.
Tembo will allow parents to visualise family wealth and income in one place and forecast retirement needs.
Based on individual family requirements it will recommend a range of products to unlock illiquid assets such as property or pensions whilst protecting retirement funds. It will then allow parents to securely and tax efficiently transfer wealth to their children when they need it most.
We want to build Tembo into the trusted global brand for family finances and lending, allowing people to unlock capital when they need it most.
We are going to transform the consumer lending market by helping families make better use of their assets so that they can benefit from lower interest rates, saving thousands in financing costs each year.
As our Co-Founder you will be responsible for:
- Leading the product build - starting with a working prototype to put in the hands of real users to test the business concept
- Manage a team to prioritise, validate and implement a product to test in the hands of users
- Consolidate feedback from the product development team and assist the team with final production
- Lead on brand, marketing and customer growth opportunities - including building Tembo into the trusted voice for family finances
As our Co-Founder you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Demonstrable experience bringing a product from concept to completion and launch
- Outstanding leadership and influencing abilities across colleagues and stakeholders
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life
- Experience with building brands and developing go to market strategies
- Sector experience in Fintech
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty - ideally in a startup environment
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.