Integration Engineer- Envisionit Deep AI
Founders Factory Africa – Portfolio /
Envisionit Deep AI is an African innovative medical technology company using Artificial Intelligence to transform medical imaging diagnosis. Trained and validated by radiologists for medical practitioners, our products detect and highlight abnormalities across X-rays, Ultrasound, MRI and CT scans.
They're currently recruiting a Senior Software Developer to join our company to democratise and transform healthcare in Africa and globally. The candidate must have the ability to work as an individual contributor with a flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
In the position, the above role has the responsibility to lead and perform development efforts of integrating Radify AI platform with various PACS and VNA solutions as well as individual modalities.
- Lead and support integration / deployment of Radify AI with our customers
- Participate in architecture design of the integration layer of Radify AI
- Design and develop the necessary components and features of Radify AI integration layer
- Support and perform deployment of Radify AI with our customers
- How position fits into organisation:
- Reporting to EDAI CTO
- Leads Radify AI integration development
- Solid experience with DICOM protocol - extraction, manipulation, encoding and decoding of DICOM messages.
- Solid experience in DICOM integration - receiving and sending images between different PACS systems and modalities.
- Knowledge of Orthanc DICOM server - installation, administration, scripting and troubleshooting of Orthanc.
- Knowledge of LUA programming language, particularly usage of LUA with Orthanc for manipulation of incoming and outgoing images.Knowledge and experience in Python, RabbitMQ, Docker and Orthanc Docker-based deployment
- Knowledge and experience with cloud deployments, AWS in particular.
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com