Growth/Marketing Lead (anatome)
London, United Kingdom /
Accelerator – Growth and Marketing /
anatome is hiring an digital marketing manager to help lead the growth function and take our brand to the next level. You will play an important role in
1) strategising marketing and commercial initiatives and
2) executing and driving activities throughout the entire online marketing funnel.
You will have experience in paid digital acquisition channels (including Paid Social, Search and Affiliates) particularly within the e-commerce and/or D2C context and have good copywriting skills.
You have hands-on digital skills and high data literacy, but also a broader awareness for brand, product and business economics, you will report directing to the Marketing Director.
• Help anatome to become the leaders in the premium wellness space.
• Setup and launch campaigns from scratch; collaborate with team to test audiences, propositions, landing pages and creatives.
• Launch and optimise CRM journeys to improve customer retention, and reduce subscription churn.
• Help nurture and grow the community through valuable content and communications.
• Collaborate with our team to ensure consistent brand voice and message across all marketing channels.
• Design and implement robust tracking plans across customer journeys.
• Optimise UX and conversion funnels.
• Ensure accurate performance and profitability tracking, attribution analysis, and reporting
• Developing and presenting regular competitive analysis and audits of Ecommerce best practices and convert analysis into insights and new ideas
• Maintaining core understanding of traffic driving programs and KPIs by channel including SEM, SEO, social, display and email marketing
• Assisting with the merchandising of the website
• Minimum 2 years previous online marketing experience, ideally at a lifestyle or beauty brand.
• Understanding of cohort-based analysis, CAC and CLV
• Expertise in a range of web analytics, AB testing, data analysis, and ad platforms
• In-depth knowledge of all major paid marketing channels, including paid search, paid social, and content distribution and placement networks.
• Experience working in a fast-growth start-up and/or e-commerce (preferred). Especially experience with Shopify.
• Experience with community building and management. Ability to engage with and manage influencers a plus.
• Experience with content marketing and using content to connect with and grow our community.
• Experience of gathering deep customer insights, through qualitative and quantitative data points
• Strong copywriting skills
• An understanding of both good creative and technical aspects of the digital landscape that can be used to improve user experience
• Previous experience of running CRM including cross-sell & up-sell
• Think about both digital and physical channels.