London, United Kingdom /
Factory – Operations /
👋 Hey, We're Founders Factory
Founders Factory powers founders to go further, faster.
💪 The Opportunity
We’re looking for a Commercial Associate to support key members of our team as they run the Studio and Accelerator programmes, helping to broker meaningful introductions between founders and external stakeholders.
You’ll work hand in hand with our founders, creating business opportunities for them; helping them to engage, structure, and close partnerships, and; providing essential insight to our teams as we continuously improve.
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to jump right in and get to work: a fast learner with a proactive, growth mindset who is comfortable engaging with seasoned executives and founders, and who will thrive in an environment of high momentum and ambiguity. This is an incredible opportunity for growth in partnerships, business development, venture and marketing, in one of the best and most diverse environments possible.
💡What your day-to-day will look like:
- Connect our wider team with high potential network introductions
- Support the Sector Directors to unlock valuable relationships with corporates and strategic partners in our network
- Help the SDs ensure our founders are approaching these opportunities with the correct level of detail and diligence
- Identify the most appropriate person in the FF network to broker an introduction, then track actions and outcomes so we understand their impact
- Ensure that our CRM contains an accurate, up-to-date, and thorough account of partnerships and related activity/communications
- Work with the Sector Directors and Events team to organise sector and theme specific events Help to build out thematic advisory and partnership networks
🤝Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial and empathetic: you have an understanding of the challenges faced by both corporates and founders and are able to build strong relationships
- Commercially-minded: you are able to understand corporate pain points and conceptualise solutions from within our portfolio
- Communicative and expressive: you are able to get partners interested and excited about Founders Factory and our portfolio
- Creative and data-driven: you think big and execute fast on ideas you have to test efficacy
- Ambitious and curious: you have a drive to find solutions, and a curiosity for disruptive business models and ways of working
- Flexible and collaborative: not precious about roles, you’re a team player who does what it takes to get things done
- Organised and energetic: you are great at prioritising and managing workloads, and you love galvanising others to work with you
Up to 35K plus equity
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality and mental health counseling with InsideOut.
Office and Remote: Desk space in fully-serviced office in High Street Ken and all the kit you need to work from home.
Perks: Free lunch once a month, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within one week if you fit the bill.