Concepting Business Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Factory – Concept
👋 Hey, We're Founders Factory
We're the world’s best partner for founders.
Started by Brent Hoberman and Henry Lane Fox, Founders Factory has received investment from L’Oreal, easyJet, Guardian Media Group, Aviva, Holtzbrinck, CSC and M&S. We're also partnered with Wunderman and Vodafone. Combined with our full-time team of 60 specialists we offer founders the best platform to launch or scale their startup.
Our incubator creates 13 new startups every year. We validate ideas, build founding teams, find first customers and invest directly in each startup.
Our accelerator invests in 35 startups every year. We invest cash, six months of bespoke support from our team and provide commercial opportunities with our investors.
We're also Europe's Hottest Startup Accelerator according to the Europas, read more here.
👌What we need...
Our incubator creates entirely new businesses from scratch, where we turn promising concepts into fully-fledged businesses. As our Concepting Business Analyst, you'll be working directly with our corporate partners to identify new business opportunities, tease out new ideas, and help us design new business models.
You have a curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick, but have the ability to look at things from a business point of view. You should love impacting the direction of product strategy and working across different projects with lots of competing priorities at rapid pace. You should thrive in a startup environment and subscribe to lean methodologies and principles of product development.
To Learn More, Check Out This Link.
💪 You'll be responsible for...
- Identifying market trends and opportunities
- Designing business models for early stage concepts
- Shaping the product and business strategy
- Taking big ideas and turning them into something tangible for stakeholders
- Presenting new concepts to partners and other stakeholders
🎯 You'll possess the following skills and competencies...
- A proven track record in mapping markets
- Trend forecasting
- You're a strong communicator as you’ll be sharing insights and facilitating workshops with Factory team members and partners
- You thrive in uncertainty
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
- Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
- Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
- Support: marketing, legal, finance, fundraising, growth, business development and recruitment.
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality.
- Office Space: Desk space in fully-serviced office on High Street Ken with table tennis table, scooters and breakout spaces.
- Office Meals: Catered lunches 2 days a week, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within 72 hours if you fit the bill.