Venture Builder (Digital Product Designer )
Factory – Design /
As a venture builder, you will operate like a co-founder and help turn possibilities into outcomes. You are an integral part of the businesses we build, building out concepts to create products that users love.
You have a varied skill set and will have demonstrated an interest in tech and entrepreneurship. You will be an advocate for FF’s values and mission and be committed to supporting founders.
💪 Your Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end design process, getting an early MVP in market and bringing to life the customer experience and business vision/mission.
- Having a human-focused approach to building technology businesses, balancing the customer needs and the business requirements
- Within each venture ensure there is a clear vision and purpose and we are embodying and communicating the values
- You will be aware of the studio stage gates and support the founders in working towards a positive IC decision
- Prioritise learning. Ask the right questions and seek feedback when needed
- Spotting opportunities by taking a keen interest in the business landscape
🎯 Required skills, competencies and experience
- Managing your time and driving momentum by subscribing to lean methodologies. You will use tools and methods that help move faster and with confidence
- You will wear multiple hats ie design, product and growth. You will be responsible for pulling in skillsets (internal or freelance) where you feel expertise is needed
- You will be capable of producing no code/low code solutions to help get product in users hands quickly
- Be solution-focused - make sense of a problem space by proposing and trying solutions. You can think creatively and are resourceful.
- Communicating your ideas, progress and learnings to the team, seeking feedback when needed.
- Sometimes you might need to treat requirements as assumptions and validate them.
- You have the ability to deliver value across the ventures you work on
- You will set the expectations with the founder/s around a working relationship and ensure that you maintain good working communication throughout the build phase
👌 We value
- Quick thinking and intuition, someone who can balance creativity with objective data
- A passion for creating products people love, caring about product performance is key
- The ability to adapt and operate in an ambiguous environment
- Comfortable with taking risks
- Wanting to continuously improve your skills and productivity, challenging yourself when you can
- Strong leadership that drives outcomes
- Being approachable and optimistic
€50 - €55 a year
Compensation for this role is: 55-60K EURO (depending on experience), plus shares in the global FF business (that's a growing portfolio of 250+ startups!)