User Research Specialist (Camvas)
London, United Kingdom /
Studio – Design /
What is Camvas?
Camvas is an intelligent collaborative platform for distributed teams in the digital workplace.
We are on a mission to improve the way distributed teams work and solve problems.
Inclusive, scheduled or spontaneous, real-time and asynchronous, intelligent omnichannel collaboration.
We are looking for a User Research Specialist to join our team and take ownership of the end-to-end product discovery research and validation process. You'll be in charge of everything from conducting research, synthesising insights and defining problems & personas to gathering learnings by testing wireframes and high fidelity prototypes through the ideation process.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying, researching and documenting the most valuable problems in a fast-moving competitive marketplace with many overlapping propositions to consider
- Designing and conducting research utilising methods such as competitor analysis, ethnographic/field research, interviewing, surveys, empathy maps and any other methods agreed upon
- Performing wireframe, prototype and product usability testing and compiling research in an actionable way that directly informs our UX design
- Proactively maintaining a knowledge repository about market and user insights and guiding colleagues to analyse research data and synthesis findings so that research is easily shareable and traceable
You possess the following skills and competencies:
- Extensive experience in applying product discovery and key research methods for the generation of insights into the core needs of users of complex services
- 2+ years leading quantitative and qualitative research projects with demonstrated impact
- Demonstrable experience bringing a product through iterations and/or pivots to find product-market fit
- Strong skills in uncovering unarticulated user needs, synthesising existing research and translating observations into digestible, actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty - experienced in a startup environment
Opportunity for you:
- The opportunity to shape and define the direction of the product during a pivotal time of innovation where you can have a real impact on the business
- The chance to work with an experienced, ambitious and driven team supported by one of the finest incubators in the world
- Embrace a true remote-first approach to product development and asynchronous working
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.