Enterprise Sales Manager – Remote - East Coast
Remote - US or Canada
Operations – Sales
We want an Enterprise Sales Manager to cover the U.S. and Canada east coast, working across the Media & Entertainment space. We are looking for someone with 10 years+ of selling experience in the technology space, including extensive experience of enterprise level selling and managing complex accounts. The role will cover named, top-tier visual effects and animation studios that create compelling content for feature films, episodic television, and commercials.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, hands on, creative, and able to manage complex accounts. We are looking for someone who is professional, confident, tech savvy, and enthusiastic.
From a new business perspective, we need someone who can operate with a dual lens: (i) sell additional licenses of software that is already used by the studios, and (ii) drive studios to change the status quo and adopt software that they currently do not use. Foundry is well-known in the industry and our customers extensively use our software today, hence there is also a maintenance renewal component to the position, which requires strong customer relationships to ensure timely renewals.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing complex sales cycles and how / when to leverage the expertise from the team around them, including Creative Specialists, Product Management, Sales Management, and Executives.
- Achieve new business and renewal sales targets within named accounts in Media & Entertainment.
- Manage complex sale cycles with multiple internal & external stakeholders.
- Be able to forecast accurately at a monthly and quarterly level.
- Understand the needs and challenges of M&E clients.
- Liaise with colleagues at Foundry and leverage the expertise in house to develop opportunities.
- Work as part of the wider Sales and Marketing teams.
- Represent the Foundry at trade shows and other events.
- A natural affinity for sales-based tasks.
- Extensive experience of quota carrying outside sales.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven track record successfully managing sales cycles from technical and business champions to the C-level decision maker.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills.
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies and solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills and poise – both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- An optimistic, results based focus.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to travel when required.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS.
- 20 days’ vacation + 10 holidays
- Company paid medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan with 4% company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Awards and recognition
- Good work/life balance
- Frequent and fun company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.