Sales Administrator | 9-month contract (Maternity Cover)
Operations – Sales Support
The Sales Support Administrator will work closely with the EMEA sales team to assist in the day to
day running of the sales department and uphold a good rapport with our customers and partners.
- Managing the sales and licensing inbox
- Providing excellent customer support in a timely manner
- Supporting Regional Sales Team with customer and licensing queries
- Supporting Regional Sales Team with account management including license counts, license generation and occasional quotes
- Sales order processing
- Creating various types of licenses for our customers and partners
- Working on Salesforce database and helping to maintain data
- Keeping up to date with all new processes that require sales support input
- Any other additional duties the Company may reasonably require to meet the needs of the Company's business.
- It is essential that you have over 1 year’s previous experience of working in a busy administration environment, ideally in sales administration.
- Database skills. Ideally Salesforce CRM but training will be given.
- Experience in a customer service environment beneficial
- Strong IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English.
- Assertive and approachable, you will be a team-player and a good communicator who can ensure that you are proactively aware of the needs of teams that you support.
- Professional with a methodological approach to tasks, you must be able to effectively prioritise and organise your workload to support the team accordingly, contributing towards the highest standards of service we provide for our customers.
- Someone who is flexible and able to deal with change and a busy workload.
- Possesses a can-do attitude and is committed to getting the job done
PERKS & BENEFITS.
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Pension scheme & life assurance
• Health cash plan & medical insurance,
• Season ticket loan
• Company’s social events
• Beer O’Clock Fridays
• Gym memberships
• Learning & development plans
• Foundry’s discount & saving scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.