Sales Development Representative - EMEA
Fountain is the hiring automation software that powers the new service economy to source, screen, hire and onboard nearly 1 million applicants per month, while helping 150,000 people get hired each month. Since inception, teams across 50 countries use Fountain to save millions of work-hours and communicate with more than 10+ million applicants. Our mission is to open opportunities for the new global workforce. Fountain's customers include Uber Eats, Safeway, Lime and Shipt. What we build fundamentally affects the way people across the world work and our mission is to maximize efficiency and unlock economic opportunity in the labor market.
Founded in 2014, we are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others. We have had over $11 million in funding, and with around 55 employees in our centrally located office in San Francisco, we are looking to double in size this year. We are looking for colleagues who are excited about making an impact in a fast-paced and growing company with an extremely open and collaborative culture!
Sales Development Representatives play a critical role in growing the business at Fountain. As the first international SDR, you will be a key component of our rapidly growing sales team.
You will be responsible for uncovering new areas of opportunity across EMEA by tactfully navigating your prospect’s organization charts, identifying key stakeholders, and effectively communicating how Fountain drastically improves the hiring process for hundreds of customers worldwide.
You will work closely with the local team to help fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of leads while establishing a growth strategy for the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use tools such as LinkedIn, PersistIQ, Datanyze, Salesforce, etc. to perform outbound and inbound sales activities. Including prospecting, follow-up and closing
- Meet and exceed monthly activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added
- Answer incoming calls and emails in relation to sales questionsResearch accounts to understand the customer’s need, perform effective follow-up, and generate interest
- Build strong relationships and effectively communicate with the sales, support and marketing teams
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize lead management
What you should bring:
- High energy with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsession with organization, detail, and time management
- Passion for conveying value rather than price
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, French and/or German
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited PTO & Flexible work hours
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
Learning and development stipend
Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
Team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Light-filled workspaces that encourage collaboration and innovation
Office located in SF steps away from BART and public transportation