Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
Fountain is a hiring automation platform that helps companies hire better hourly workers faster — think delivery companies, retail, call centers, and service marketplaces. Fountain is committed to helping businesses grow and people find jobs. We are revolutionizing the way companies have traditionally hired using automated tools and machine learning.
What we build fundamentally affects the way people across the world work. Our mission is to maximize efficiency and unlock economic opportunity in the labor market.
We are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others.
Fountain is seeking a results-driven and motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing effective product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support Fountain’s sales and marketing efforts. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be working in a highly cross-functional and fast paced environment, with the opportunity to make a huge impact in a growing company!
About the Role:
- Develop clear and concise product positioning and messaging that defines Fountain’s products in the market
- Analyze competitive offerings to identify product differentiation as well as potential gaps
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Deliver effective presentations and product demos of Fountain’s products as needed
- Enable the sales organization to effectively understand and sell Fountain products
- Partner with Product Management to help shape product roadmap and vision
- 4+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ in business or marketing preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong cross-functional skills
Benefits & Perks:
Unlimited PTO & Flexible work hours
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
Learning and development stipend
Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
Team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Light-filled workspaces that encourage collaboration and innovation
Office located in SF steps away from BART and public transportation
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*