Strategic Account Executive
Sales – Enterprise - QCR /
Salary/Employee: Full Time
Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team... and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
We are looking to hire a Strategic Account Executive to join our team at Fourth! This position will drive revenue by selling complex multi-product portfolio solutions. Target customers and prospects comprise enterprise-level restaurant, hospitality, retail, and service corporations with large hourly wage-earning workforces. Expertise in making persuasive product presentations, articulating compelling value propositions, and closing business is highly important.
The Role. . .
- Develop, manage, and execute sales strategies to sell end-to-end front and back-of-house solutions to QSR organizations.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at large enterprises, including C-suite executives.
- Domain expertise to drive discovery calls around business challenges
- Close multi-million-dollar deals
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline.
- Work with the virtual account team throughout all aspects of the customer lifecycle
The Ideal Candidate. . .
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Strong track record of closing six-figure or greater transactions
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with key decision-makers, including C-suite executives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience selling to the C-suite
Fourth Perks: Unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match, Charity Days, Parental Leave, Flexible Work Environment, just to name a few…
Remote employment limited to: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, & WA
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia, and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.