Salary/Employee: Full Time
Fourth is the world’s largest and fastest-growing global leader of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our clients by building long term partnerships starting from the first phone call. We know our recipe for success at Fourth is our amazing team... and that starts with hiring the right people!
Interested in joining our smart, fun, and talented team?
Technical Product Manager is a very broad role: from long-term product strategy to problem management and incorporating gaining market insight; proposition development; writing business cases; supporting Sales & Product Marketing; working with other product managers, engineers, designers, and testers; and contributing to the resolution of issues. Some of these activities are shared with other people in the business but the Technical Product Manager needs to have a joined-up and balanced view across all the different aspects of their solution area.
Technical Product Manager is a role at the very heart of the business that must balance the need to make money with what is technically possible, the demands of customers (internal and external), and the impact on different parts of the organisation.
The role . . .
- Own and lead Fourth’s current and future product offerings within a single solution area
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal and external customers’ and users’ needs
- Progress ideas and opportunities into propositions and business cases for internal approval
- Take the lead in definition of, managing change in, and internal & external communication of: Product Vision, Solution Roadmap and Capabilities (high-level requirements; containers for Features/Epics)
- Work closely with architects, product owners, engineers, and UX designers to: ensure appropriate, high-quality products are launched on time; promote a “platform mindset” and encourage creation of shared, centralised services and capabilities; and protect and improve the stability, scale, and performance of the platform.
- Work closely with other Fourth product managers and with the Fourth marketing, sales, and pre-sales teams to ensure the key benefits and value proposition of the platform tools and services are effectively and accurately represented, and promoted, internally and externally
The ideal candidate . . .
- Product Owner or Manager in a delivery-focused setting; preferably within software development
- Agile delivery environment; ideally with distributed delivery teams
- Previous experience as software architect or engineer or another technical role
- Hospitality/Retail domain knowledge is advantageous but not essential
🏖 Holidays. We all need to rest so you get 25 basic holidays with the option to grow up to 30 with service + your birthday off + bank holidays!
⌚️ ️Flexible working! Use our flexible working hours and hybrid working environments to manage it.
🧘♀️ Wellness activities and a lot of pampering included. On top of that, you can add gym subscription discounts.
💻 Laptop and equipment.
🏥 Healthcare expense claim tools!
📔 Like in life, at work we also want you to grow with certifications.
🎉 Annual meet ups!
👥 Enhanced parenting scheme!
🚲 Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan provided.
🏦 Pension and life insurance? Several, for you to choose what looks convenient.
💷 On demand pay tools for you to be able to access salary even before the end of the month!
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia, and UAE.
Fourth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.