Senior Automation QA
Software Engineering /
Salary/Employee: Full Time
Fourth is no ordinary product software company. We pride ourselves on unique cloud-based SaaS used by several million users which enables hotels, restaurants, bars, and pubs to improve efficiency and save money whether they're buying stock, scheduling staff, or creating recipes.
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA (UI and mobile testing) to join one of our scrum teams in Bulgaria.
Your daily job will include:
- Creating automation tests in C#
- Executing manual tests when needed
- Creating detailed test plans and high-fidelity test suites with test cases
- Testing suite execution, result analysis and reporting
- Estimating testing complexity and tasks for User Stories
Skills and experience needed:
- Passion for quality, attention to detail, accuracy, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent hands-on manual testing experience and 4+ years' experience with automated testing
- Experience with Jenkins/Azure Pipelines, Octopus, Git, SonarQube
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver, Appium
- Experience with SpecFlow or Cucumber
- Advanced English
Benefits and Culture:
- 25+ days off, as well as birthday day off and 4 charity days off per year
- 12 days per year personal development time
- Flexible start and end of the working day
- Personal career development plan, learning paths and mentorship
- Team-centric atmosphere
- Competitive salary package
- Encouraging healthy lifestyle and work-life balance including supplemental health insurance
- New parents bonus scheme
If you feel that you could offer something to the role but perhaps feel you are missing a few items from the list, please DO get in touch. We invest in talent and offer developing programmes.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.