Senior Fullstack Developer (Java + React)
Software Engineering /
Salary/Employee: Full Time
Fourth is no ordinary product software company. We pride ourselves on unique cloud-based SaaS used by several million users which enables hotels, restaurants, bars, and pubs to improve efficiency and save money whether they're buying stock, scheduling staff, or creating recipes.
We are now looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer with great Java expertise to join a scrum development team in Sofia working on one of our newest products, namely Fuego.
The Earned wage access (EWA) solution has become a more common benefit in the marketplace to recruit and retain workers by offering more financial flexibility. EWA refers to a solution that provides workers with access to earned wages before their traditional payday.
If you would love to work with the latest and greatest technology in Fourth, be part of a truly international team with start-up mentality while being within the stable structure of a 20+ years old company, look no further! You’ve come to the right place.
Your daily job will include:
· Design, develop and unit test solutions of any size or complexity
· Produce and champion quality, clean code and promote software engineering excellence within the team and company
· Diagnose defects, and provide effective solutions
· Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions
· Understand and support the release management process
· Frequent interaction with the architecture team to produce secure, robust, reliable and efficient solutions to meet the highest industry standards
· Coach team members
· 3+ years of experience in Java
· Knowledge and experience with React JS
· Experience with SQL and MSSQL server
· Git (GitHub / Bitbucket / Azure Repos)
Benefits and Culture:
· 25+ days off, as well as birthday day off and 4 charity days off per year
· Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination remote and in the office
· 12 days for personal development per year (trainings, certifications, courses)
· Personal career development plan, learning paths and mentorship
· Team-centric atmosphere
· Competitive salary package
· Encouraging healthy lifestyle and work-life balance including supplemental health insurance
· New parents bonus scheme
Become part of a fast-moving team where quality always comes first!
Help us change an entire industry with an accelerated need for quick digital transformation. Join our tech hub in Sofia as Senior Fullstack Developer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.