Customer Success Manager
Customer Operations /
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Foxen provides innovative insurance compliance solutions and financial services for the mutual benefit of property owners, managers, and residents in multifamily real estate. Foxen is comprised of technologists and developers, insurance and finance professionals, and property management industry veterans. We leverage extensive expertise and collaboration to deliver technology-driven solutions that seamlessly meet the needs of our customers. Foxen’s products revolutionize flawed and antiquated processes, while simultaneously creating property revenue and financial wellness for residents.
What You’ll Do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day site level administration of the risk compliance program including monitoring daily compliance, property level training, on boarding of new properties and general oversight of an assigned portfolio of properties. You’ll be a valuable member of a growing team of entrepreneurial minded professionals focused on disrupting the multifamily risk compliance industry and will have the opportunity to assist in the development of the company’s operational platform.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to property level staff members to assist in training, customer service and technical account questions and issues.
- Monitor daily compliance of assigned portfolio and communicate directly with property level teams to ensure processes, procedures and best practices are being executed to maintain anticipated compliance levels.
- Help train staff on sales practices to reach the company’s targeted goals for the property damage waiver product.
- Track daily key account metrics for your portfolio and assist in forecasting for financial performance and budgetary purposes.
- Assist in onboarding and integrating new customers and their respective properties to the Foxen platform in a logical and timely manner.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in strategic planning and development of the firm’s operational platform.
What You Bring:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a Customer Success Manager or in Property Management preferred.
Where You’ll Work:
Located in the heart of the Arena District in Downtown Columbus, Ohio, our corporate office overlooks Huntington Park, home of the Columbus Clippers. With collaboration and team building top of mind, our large open office features multiple areas for group settings, 7+ conference rooms and a company meeting space. You can also look forward to monthly catered lunches, holiday celebrations, bottomless local coffee, and other exciting activities. Off the clock, take advantage of nearby events happening at Nationwide Arena, Kemba Live, and Lower.com field all within walking distance!
What We Offer:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will receive competitive pay, bonus opportunities and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a 401k with 4% company match and a yearly learning & development stipend. This is a full-time non-exempt position, reporting to the company’s Customer Success Lead. Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other company functions.