Head of Marketing, Community & Growth
The Cliff Notes:
- Raised a $35MM seed round lead by a16z, Multicoin, & Paradigm
- Current team of 14, fully distributed
- Building everything from an NFT launchpad for gaming brands to payments/wallet infrastructure
Fractal is looking for a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for:
- Designing and leading Fractal's global brand strategy
- Defining what Fractal presents as in the global market
- Growing Fractal’s audience globally as we become more of a media and content company
- Helping to create and manage the system in which Fractal has a community of its own AND the games have a community of their own and how all of it comes together
- Helping to inform product decisions by creating decision metrics that are important
- Creating a consistent and clear content and brand strategy
Want to learn more from Justin directly? Check out this video:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-6JSIY73rM
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years in marketing, branding, growth, community, or other related roles
- Experience working effectively in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Demonstrated success in marketing to global audiences and different channels
- Deep relationships in the gaming ecosystem
- Ability to market Fractal's offerings and technology
- Passion and interest in Web3 and blockchain
Fractal is the leading gaming NFT marketplace built where players are able to discover, buy and sell gaming NFTs from best in class Web3 games. We believe gaming NFTs will bring about the next monumental evolution of gaming.
A major shift is happening where in-game assets are becoming NFTs on the blockchain; this unlocks real ownership for players, and new layers of programmability and interoperability in and between games. Creators will be able to make all sorts of new experiences on top of NFT games. This is the future of gaming that our team is excitedly building for.
In addition to Fractal launchpad and marketplace, we empower game developers and gamer communities via our SDK, proprietary tooling, and elevated levels of partner service and ethics. Our mission is to create an open platform for the exchange of digital goods and help games to find their passionate community.