Head of Demand Generation
New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video production companies use Frame.io to seamlessly upload media and instantly gather timestamped feedback from clients and a variety of team members.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re on the ground floor of changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
As our first Demand Generation hire, you will take the lead on our mid-market & enterprise campaign strategies, designing multi-touch marketing programs that leverage inbound, outbound and paid acquisition tactics. The right candidate will be a team player with excellent cross-functional project leadership skills, a deep understanding of the demand process and related technologies, an excellent communicator and relationship-builder with Sales, and an outstanding track record of results.
About the Job
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to monitor projects fueling demand generation and funnel performance, identifying performance gaps and opportunities
- Translate business objectives and sales activities into an operational, agile enterprise demand generation plan
- Work with cross-functional teams including product marketing, design and engineering to develop appropriate messaging, content, and stories from which to build campaigns; and then leveraging the content from those stories in appropriate channels
- Drive and improve the current lead generation methods and process through A/B testing and other methods.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on campaign performance and the impact of marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Present these results to management and the executive team, and based on results, optimize over time.
- You love being at the intersection of Sales and Marketing, blending art and science to attract prospective customers and drive revenue for a fast-growing dynamic organization
- Strong analytical skills with 5+ years of campaign response analysis
- Demonstrated success driving revenue for a fast-growth SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience marketing B2B tech
- Analytical mindset and intrinsically motivated to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Choose your development setup
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team