Product Security Engineer
New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video production companies use Frame.io to seamlessly upload media and instantly gather timestamped feedback from clients and a variety of team members.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re on the ground floor of changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and talented Product Security Engineer to join and help build and scale our security team.
- Your work will directly impact the experience of our highly passionate creator community.
- We are looking for natural innovators who strive to continuously improve and learn.
- Have a strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of application security, particularly web application security.
- Ability to recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies.
- Willingness to tackle any challenge, even if not directly relevant to core competencies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- See our architectures, read our code, break the apps, and find the problems before the bad guys do (through penetration testing, ethical hacking, etc.).
- Build frameworks, APIs, processes, and whatever else is necessary to keep our web applications secure.
- Stay on the leading edge of security research and make sure the company responds to new things quickly.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefitInfluence in a small, fast-paced team
- Whisk(e)y Library