Software Engineer, Growth
New York City
Frame.io is a media collaboration platform backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto, Kevin Spacey, and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market leading product used by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Uber, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, Tesla, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more!
You’re a growth engineer who can turn growth ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code that other people – or you, six months into the future – will find easy to comprehend and modify. You have mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and you are comfortable with the idea of mastering several more. You are passionate about running A/B tests and experiments to learn how to increase the value we're delivering to our customers.
What you'll work on
- Referral Programs
- New user onboarding flow
- Email--we'd like to drive more engagement with the site by sending relevant, personalized emails. This involves determining what users will find engaging, and how to best deliver it.
- Marketing sites and promotion builders
- Homegrown experimentation platforms
- 4+ years of solid experience in designing and developing growth initiatives
- Highly interested and passionate running A/B tests and multivariate testing
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience building large-scale ad tools
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applicationLive and breathe reliability, scalability, and performance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Choose your development setup
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Generous vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team