New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video production companies use Frame.io to seamlessly upload media and instantly gather timestamped feedback from clients and a variety of team members.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto, Kevin Spacey, and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Uber, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, Tesla, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more. We’re on the ground floor of changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the Support Team
The Frame.io Support team is the most talkative in the office, because that's what we do best. We work primarily with our members online but occasionally we get to educate companies with in-person training sessions so entire teams are setup for success.
If you think you're up for the challenge, be ready to join the conversation. In just a few weeks, we'll cram your brain so full of Frame.io knowledge, you may never have to consult our FAQs again. Not only will you be surrounded by some of the nicest folks in the company, you'll be in direct interaction with the amazing members of the extraordinary Frame.io community.
About the Position
The Frame.io Customer Support team delivers solutions, troubleshoot issues and provides an over-and-above positive experience for users in 150+ countries. This is done through an in-app chat, email and webinars. With training, you'll understand the antiquated processes people are trying to solve and how to educate users towards Frame.io's solution to save them time and increase productivity. 99% of support is done through typing rather than talking so clear grammar is necessary.
Our Support Team provides a valuable feedback loop between our customers and the Engineering / Product Teams. As a team who works directly with our community, you’ll be collecting and sharing member suggestions, as well as pain points, directly with the rest of the company. This is a full-time position working in Manhattan.
- Has a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously from a remote location
- 1-3 years online customer service experience
- Excellent verbal skills
- A positive, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-help attitude
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Creative thinker always looking for alternative solutions
- Ability to work well within a team structure, but also with a high level of autonomy
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Willingness to keep a flexible schedule, which will include some nightshifts, weekends, and holiday hours
- Prior webinar hosting experience is a plus
- Prior video editing in Adobe Premiere/After Effects or Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Multilingual is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- Whiskey Library
If you're interested in joining the team at Frame.io, please send your resume with a cover letter telling us what inspires you about Frame.io and why you think you are perfect for the team. (resumes without a cover letter will not be considered).