New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 400,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media and gather timestamped feedback from team members and clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Turner, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re still in the early days of transforming the way world collaborates on video, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the Support Team
The Frame.io Support team is based in NYC while having representatives in Dublin and currently spreading the team in Los Angeles. With these three cities combined, we're working towards covering support 24/7. The team delivers solutions, troubleshoots issues and provides an over-and-above positive experience for users in 180+ countries.
Support Representatives are responsible for working directly with our Frame.io customers to help them get started, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
99% of support is done online through Intercom while we also host weekly webinars, conduct in-person trainings and update the external knowledge base as Frame.io continues to develop.
If you think you're up for the challenge, be ready to join the conversation. In just a few weeks, we'll cram your brain so full of Frame.io knowledge, you may never have to consult our FAQs again. Not only will you be surrounded by some of the nicest folks in the company, you'll be in direct interaction with the amazing members of the extraordinary Frame.io community.
About the Position:
This is a full-time position working in the New York City headquarters. On average, you will chat with 30-50 clients per day, helping troubleshoot issues or instructing best practices. While being a proactive support team, we identify what they're trying to do and offer the correct solution rather than just listening to their question and only offering that answer.
With training, you'll understand the workflow processes people are trying to solve and how to educate users towards Frame.io's solution to save them time and increase productivity. 99% of support is done through typing rather than talking so clear grammar is necessary. Many clients are based in NYC so this will also lead to on-site meetings/trainings.
Our clients use video editing softwares such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X and others. Experience using advanced video editing software is necessary for this role.(unfortunately iMovie and Windows Movie Maker do not count as an advanced video editing software)
Our Support Team provides a valuable feedback loop between our customers and the Engineering / Product Teams. As a team who works directly with our community, you’ll be collecting and sharing member suggestions, as well as pain points, directly with the rest of the company.
- Would love to write a cover letter so we can see your writing technique
- Have a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously
- 1-3 years online customer service experience
- Prior editing experience in Adobe Premiere/After Effects
- Have a genuine enjoyment of technology
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Creative thinker always looking for alternative solutions
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Willingness to keep a flexible schedule, which will include some nightshifts, weekends and holiday hours
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with in-person trainings or online webinars
- Understanding of front-end frameworks: React and Redux
- Familiarity with native mobile development
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap and Whiskey Library
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team