New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video production companies use Frame.io to seamlessly upload media and instantly gather timestamped feedback from clients and a variety of team members.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re on the ground floor - changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the role
The mission for this role is to unlock the power of our data by finding innovative ways to analyze, organize, integrate, and visualize information. You will identify research needs and priorities based on an in-depth understanding of the strategic questions that can help move our business forward.
- You will create dashboards, reports, visualizations, algorithms, and tools to solve interesting business problems. SQL experience required since this will be with Looker.
- Building Data pipelines in Python.
- Organizing and maintaining tracked event data. The results of these hundreds of tracked events are used for A/B testing and determining the success of new features so it is very important that they are clear, highly organized and useful.
- Spotting user behavior patterns and cohorts in our datasets using your existing knowledge of statistics, the SaaS business model and an understanding of the video production industry.
- Synthesizing raw data from the data warehouse into actionable insights to drive business results, identify key trends and opportunities for business teams and report the findings in a simple, compelling way.
- Organizing and annotating taxonomies.
- 3+ years experience as a Data Analyst/BI Developer
- Solid Experience with Looker or equivalency to create impactful reports, visualizations and interactive dashboards.
- Solid Python programming skills to cleanse, manipulate and present data.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, (Math, Statistics, CS, Engineering background preferred).
- Highly proficient knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, functions)
- Experience with SQL and databases.
- General knowledge of the SaaS business model.
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data.
Bonus points if you have experience with...
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- Whiskey Library