Senior iOS Developer
New York City
Frame.io is a media collaboration platform backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market leading product used by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Uber, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more!
Our iPhone app was released in May 2016 and won a 2016 Apple Design Award. Our code for Apple products is written entirely in Swift. We have built two cross-platform Swift frameworks that will support apps on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, and Mac. While this role will initially be focused on iOS, there will be opportunities to expand to other Apple platforms. We’ve even talked about writing some server-side Swift!
- An app on the App Store, iOS open-source framework, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on Github
- Experience working with Swift as the primary language of a project
- Demonstrated passion for learning Swift, Xcode, and iOS best practices
- Knowledge of latest advancements in iOS (frameworks, tools, third-party libraries)
- Experience with iOS interface technologies and approaches (storyboards, auto-layout, size classes)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Choose your development setup
- Seamless lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- Unlimited access to our Whiskey Library