Product Marketing Manager
New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video production companies use Frame.io to seamlessly upload media and instantly gather timestamped feedback from clients and a variety of team members.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re on the ground floor of changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About The role
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be the shepherd that communicates our award winning products to the world. You will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities of our products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
You will be deeply connected with the video creator community and have your finger on the pulse of the post-production industry. You live and breath it, you NAB it, you can jump into any conversation about Final Cut Pro X, Premiere, After Effects, Resolve, Media Composer, Red Digital Cinema, Canon SLR's, Arri Alexa, Lenses and all kinds of gear. You can do this because in another life you would have been a Frame.io customer.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing (bonus).
- Very strong written communication skills and copywriting skills.
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- Whiskey Library