Inside Sales Representative
New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 400,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media and gather timestamped feedback from team members and clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Turner, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re still in the early days of transforming the way world collaborates on video, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About The role
We are looking for passionate, driven business builders who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. If you have the ambition to join a dynamic SaaS business and drive sales, deliver results and help the build the inside sales function from the ground up, this may be the role for you.
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience with a history of exceeding goals
- An entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable with ambiguity and change in a fast paced environment, and a passion for helping build Frame.io
- Excellent communication skills including listening, writing, speaking and cold-calling
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented with new business sales or “hunter” mentality
- Strategic thinking and strong decision making abilities
- Experience selling technical solutions to creative and technical professionals, preferably within the media technology space
- Experience in the creative arts such as film or music creation, or a strong interest in working in the video creation industry. If you’ve used Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, this is right up your alley
- Crush sales goals by articulating the company's value proposition to technical and creative media decision-makers across multiple industries
- Build a robust pipeline of highly qualified opportunities using all available channels (calls, emails, social tools, etc.)
- Be a pro and contribute to every component of fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, etc.)
- Be the company’s brand ambassador at trade shows and events
- Help create and refine the company’s sales process and strategy
- Be a leader on the team, within the company, and with prospective customers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap and Whiskey Library
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team