Business Development Representative
New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 400,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media and gather timestamped feedback from team members and clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Turner, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re still in the early days of transforming the way world collaborates on video, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About The role
We are looking for passionate, driven business builders who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. Our Business Development Representatives play an important part in driving revenue by helping to develop a strong pipeline of qualified leads for the company. If you have the ambition to join a dynamic SaaS business and help the build the sales function from the ground up, this may be the role for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with ambiguity and change, and a passion for helping build Frame.io
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- 6+ months of lead generation for a high volume SaaS business; Inside Sales experience a plus
- A history of exceeding goals
- Great understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Be a Frame.io ambassador and build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries
- Proactively identify, contact and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing and social media tools
- Be accountable to goals of qualified meetings, opportunities and revenue
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Collaborate with our Marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness of our demand generation strategies
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap and Whiskey Library
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team