Business Development Representative
New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video
creators use Frame.io to streamline their workflow by having one place to seamlessly share media and communicate with everyone involved in creating their videos, from teammates and executives to clients and freelancers.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as CNN, Buzzfeed, Apple, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, Tesla, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re on the ground floor - changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About The role
We are looking for passionate, driven business builders who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. Our Business Development Representatives play an important part in driving revenue by helping to develop a strong pipeline of qualified leads for the company. If you have the ambition to join a dynamic SaaS business and help the build the sales function from the ground up, this may be the role for you.
- Be a Frame.io ambassador and build a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a premier experience
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries
- Proactively identify, contact and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing and social media tools
- Be accountable to goals of qualified meetings, opportunities and revenue
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Collaborate with our Marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness of our demand generation strategies
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with ambiguity and change, and a passion for helping build Frame.io
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, listening and cold- calling
- 6+ months of lead generation for a high volume SaaS business; Inside Sales experience a plus
- A history of exceeding goals
- Great understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM