New York City
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Today’s leading video production companies use Frame.io to seamlessly upload media and instantly gather timestamped feedback from clients and a variety of team members.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto, Kevin Spacey, and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Apple, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, Tesla, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re on the ground floor of changing the way creatives collaborate, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About The Role
As our Community Manager, you will be the “voice” of Frame.io and charged with developing and cultivating relationships across the video and post production community. You will lead all our in-person and online experiences that inspire and engage video creators around the world. You will constantly be thinking of how to craft experiences that connect Frame.io users, customers, partners and other professionals in the industry in unique ways.
You will be deeply connected with the video creator community and have your finger on the pulse of the post-production industry. You live and breath it, you NAB it, you can jump into any conversation about Final Cut Pro X, Premiere, After Effects, Resolve, Media Composer, Red Digital Cinema, Canon SLR's, Arri Alexa, Lenses and all kinds of gear. You want to help the entire community continue to push the boundaries of what is possible.
About the Job
- Plan, coordinate and execute events that educate and delight video and post production professionals
- Own and expand the Frame.io on-line presence in the video and post production community
- Work closely with the Director of Content to develop high-quality, informative articles that fit with the mission and standards of the Frame.io blog
- A good understanding of the video postproduction world, with an emphasis on tools and technology.
- Prior experience in event coordination (whether organizing a Meetup or running a commercial conference)
- Experience managing or scaling online communities
- Comfortable juggling simultaneous projects and activities
- A GSD mindset with excellent written, verbal and organization skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Seamless lunches everyday
- Stocked kitchen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- Whiskey Library
If you're reading this and nodding your head, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply below and also submit:
--A brief overview of ways you've interacted with the video creator community
--Links to your digital presence (social accounts, blog, etc.) to help us get to know you better
--A writing sample that accurately reflects your own writing style, and is also indicative of the work you’d like to do at Frame.io