Remote (United States) /
At Framework, we believe the time has come for products that are designed to last. Founded in San Francisco in 2019, our mission is to remake Consumer Electronics to respect people and the planet.
Our first product is the Framework Laptop, a thin, light, high-performance notebook that can be upgraded, customized, and repaired in ways that no other notebook can. Alongside this, we've launched the Framework Marketplace to enable an ecosystem of parts and modules. We've seen a fantastic reception to our first product from customers and reviewers from outlets like Linus Tech Tips, Ars Technica, and Wirecutter, along with landing on the cover of TIME's Best Inventions of 2021. As a company, we made #35 on Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2022.
We come from successful consumer electronics startups including the founding team of Oculus, and we recently closed an $18M Series A fundraising round to fuel our roadmap. Even better (and maybe unusually for an early stage startup), we're in a financially healthy position going forward off of our product revenue. We care deeply about building a diverse and inclusive team, and we hope you do too!
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist who is excited to take on the challenges that come with delivering innovative and modular products to customers worldwide, while also staying true to our commitment to respect both people and our planet. This role includes supporting global fulfillment efforts as well as developing processes that support our internal team and our customers as we scale and expand into new regions. As an early member of the Logistics Team, you will be the “last touch” before our products reach our customers’ hands, and you will have a high level of influence on the consumer experience and our logistics practices and initiatives going forward.
This is a remote position anywhere in the US with up to 10% travel required (when travel is reasonable). #LI-Remote
- Monitor & maintain transactional records to keep our ERP up-to-date and the source of truth for the company (inventory, receipts, fulfillments, returns, etc.)
- Report and analyze inventory statistics, identifying things like inbound and outbound movement differences or variances with 3PL inventory reporting to identify process gaps
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Marketplace, and Customer Experience teams on inventory to monitor and maintain healthy stock levels across locations
- Support D2C order fulfillment activity in North America, Europe, and Asia as needed
- Coordinate freight bookings, communicating daily and weekly with warehouse teams and carriers to track and prioritize both inbound and outbound shipments
- Dig into other areas within logistics to identify operational efficiencies (i.e. delivery times, transport costs, overall speed of e-commerce transactions from order to delivery)
- Identify and support automation and integration opportunities within company operations
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Experience in E-commerce based fulfillment and logistics
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP or NetSuite)
- Experience booking and managing freight shipments
- Strong analytical mind with enthusiasm for problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with reverse logistics and returns processes for D2C e-commerce
- Experience in customs clearance, tariffs, and duties
- Familiarity with manufacturing postponement and pack-out
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Background working as a member of an international team
What we offer
- Platinum health insurance and dental/vision insurance
- Competitive salary and equity
- 401k with matching
- Flexible work hours, including every other Friday off!
- The chance to be an early member of Framework's team and to shape our operations strategy
- The opportunity to work at a startup that is fixing a major industry