Regional Logistics Manager
At Framework, we believe the time has come for consumer electronics products that are designed to last. Founded in San Francisco in 2019, our mission is to empower you with great products you can easily customize, upgrade, and repair, increasing longevity and reducing e-waste in the process.
Our first product is the Framework Laptop, a thin, lightweight, high-performance 13.5” notebook that can be upgraded, customized, and repaired in ways that no other notebook can. To support this, we're also standing up a marketplace to enable an ecosystem of new, used, and refurbished products and modules.
We come from successful consumer electronics startups including the founding team of Oculus and e-commerce companies, and we’re funded to fulfill our mission. We care deeply about building a diverse and inclusive team, and we hope you do too!
We are looking for a Regional Logistics Manager in Asia to deliver an excellent fulfillment experience to our international customers. This includes selecting and onboarding a 3rd party fulfillment partner and developing processes that support international e-commerce orders. Because of the physical modularity of our products, there are unique fulfillment challenges that will require creative solutions to provide customers with hardware that is truly customized to their needs. As our first Logistics Manager in Asia, you’ll have a high level of influence on the overall international fulfillment strategy and policies going forward.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation for international D2C order fulfillment
- Run RFQs for fulfillment partners
- Create custom-to-order and manufacturing postponement processes
- Develop processes and workflows that align with overall fulfillment strategy
- Train warehouse team on on Framework product and workflows as needed
- Manage and resolve fulfillment errors, determining root cause, and overseeing corrective action
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketplace, and Support teams on demand planning and customer experience
- Track quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Onboard new partners and carriers as needed
- Help onboard new team members as needs grow
- Identify and execute operational efficiencies by regularly reviewing warehouse & carrier performance
- 5+ years experience in E-commerce based fulfillment and logistics
- Previous experience managing external fulfillment and logistics partners
- Expertise in customs clearance, tariffs, and duties
- Familiarity with manufacturing postponement and packout
- Data analysis and visualization skills (using tools such as Tableau, Geckoboard, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Expertise with order and returns support for direct to consumer e-commerce
- Experience with international drop-shipping
- Background in custom-to-order product development and fulfillment
- Knowledge around consumer electronics manufacturing
- Experience working with various WMS & ERP systems
What we offer
- Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits
- Flexible work hours and locations
- The chance to be an early member of Framework's team and to shape our operations strategy
- The opportunity to work at a startup that is fixing a major industry