About us: franklin.ai
franklin.ai aims to apply the latest methodologies in artificial intelligence (AI) to ultimately put groundbreaking AI tools in the hands of pathologists.
franklin.ai is a joint venture between global medical diagnostic leader Sonic Healthcare (ASX:SHL) and health technology game-changer harrison.ai with a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for millions of patients every day.
Globally, pathology faces a stark skills shortage, with the number of US pathologists decreasing 18% between 2007 and 2017 despite an increase in workload. Building comprehensive AI solutions for pathology will help scale the capacity of diagnostic care across the globe. This new partnership combines harrison.ai's depth of expertise and comprehensive AI methodologies with Sonic Healthcare's global clinical experience and distribution. The collaboration will unlock digital pathology to provide pathologists with a second set of eyes, using state-of-the-art AI technology to deliver efficient and accurate diagnosis support.
We’re redefining what’s possible in healthcare, through AI technology.
About your Role:
As our Leadership Team Assistant, you will be an integral part of the Executive and Operations team of franklin.ai. Using your strong time management and organisational skills you will optimise the day to day of the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Product Officer. Strong situational awareness, emotional intelligence and knowing when to say no and will be vital in coordinating the team and understanding their priorities. This role also has a focus on liaising with senior external and internal stakeholders so communication skills and tech literacy with a variety of tools to coordinate across numerous time zones and projects will be vital.
You will also be responsible for franklin.ai events and meetings, and work with various departments within the Company on projects and initiatives. You will also have an opportunity to work with a diverse team of operational staff within the Harrison.ai Group on the management of our workspaces and implement initiatives to celebrate the shared cultures and values of the Group.
What you'll be doing:
- Calendar management: Assist the Executive team (Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Product Officer) with diary management to help them ensure that their time is spent on priority, high-impact tasks as well as ensuring a cohesive structure to enable joint meetings for projects
- Travel arrangements: Coordinate, arrange, and manage the Executive Team’s international and domestic travel, accommodation, visa, and associated tasks
- Meeting management: Prepare for and provide support for external and internal meetings
- Event management: Responsible for internal and external events and company celebrations
- General administration and office management: Work with other ventures within the Harrison.ai Group to ensure smooth, effective, and seamless management of the office and other office management tasks
- Expense management: Assist with reconciling corporate card expenditure and manage expense claims for the Executive team
- Organisational support: Work with other departments such as IT, people & culture, and marketing on ad-hoc matters such as conference preparation, onboarding of new starters, website photoshoots, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Experience as a Team Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Office Manager.
- Experience Liaising with a range of senior internal and external stakeholders (shareholders and investors, legal, medical and technical professionals etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, backed by strong situational awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Tech literacy with a variety of tools including Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Zoom, Atlassian suite etc.
Why join us?
🧡 Do work that matters: our pioneering Pathology AI solutions will help detect cancer, improve diagnostic accuracy and potentially save millions of lives.
💻 Flexible working: we have a remote-first environment with a cool office for social events and brainstorming sessions, or even full-time onsite if you prefer.
🌱 Grow your career with us: we are believers in lifelong learning. You’ll have access to a variety of resources and continuous career development opportunities.
👉 Competitive salary and equity: we’re constantly analysing market rates to keep our compensation up to date, in addition to offering a generous stock options program.
🚀Stay at the top of your game: work with diverse teams of industry experts and leaders who are passionate about what they do.
🙌 Vibrant culture: with sponsored team activities, fun social events and a supportive work environment, your holistic wellbeing is top of mind.
Thank you for considering becoming part of our team. Please apply now to register your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage of our hiring process, you may contact us at email@example.com