CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York.
The role of the Client Services Manager is to provide proactive daily support to Frankly customers. This includes product training, fielding customer inquiries and consulting on best practices. Additionally, the CS Manager is responsible for the successful onboarding of clients on Frankly products and services. Ensuring customer satisfaction is paramount in this position.
- Providing Producer training
- Compiling Quarterly Business Reviews and participating in delivery
- Gathering customer feedback
- Conducting Learning Series Presentations
- Providing first level of support to clients
- Acting as the client advocate on internal initiatives
- Communicating with other team members to cross pollinate knowledge throughout the team
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Conducting strategic retreats
- Conducting on site training
- Facilitating standing meetings with client groups (agenda development, preparation of materials, delivery of project status)
- Compiling elements for strategic plans and site report cards
- Coordinating DFP support and revenue report questions with Frankly Publisher Relations Team
- Regularly reviewing and addressing (as needed) ACT Tickets from clients
- Owning issues (technical or product related) through successful resolution
- Providing regular and frequent updates on issue or project status
- Keeping internal systems current (with client information) in Salesforce, Gainsight, Team Calendars, Basecamp
- College degree
- Local TV station experience is a plus
- Travel required: 20-30%