SENIOR ONBOARDING MANAGER
New York, NY
Frankly’s Solutions Engineering and Professional Services Team is looking for a Senior Onboarding Manager to help manage the schedule and deliverables on Professional Services projects as well as launch new and existing clients on Frankly products. This includes site, app and video launches, third party integrations and custom development.
The perfect candidate will bring a positive attitude, a “self-starter mentality” and efficient time management skills. This person should enjoy problem solving, working hard, and have a desire to deliver products that meet the needs of our clients and their users. Some travel is required.
Location: Ideally Long Island City, NY. Remote is also possible.
- Project management responsibilities during implementation.
- Coordinating activities between various stakeholders, and meeting client expectations.
- Leverage project management methods, preferably with Agile methodologies, to ensure timely delivery of Frankly’s professional service projects.
- Proactively identify risks/issues so mitigation plans can be communicated and implemented.
- Engage directly with Frankly clients to communicate project schedules, milestones, status’ and risks. Ensure high client satisfaction throughout process.
- Communicate across Frankly teams on project status, including any deviations from schedule.
- Implement and configure Frankly products for clients (e.g., website launches, app launches, redesigns, etc.)
- Trouble-shoot issues that arise and ensure these issues are ultimately resolved to the satisfaction of the project manager.
- Work with front end developers on custom implementations and projects.
- Manage, evaluate and respond to change requests and bug tickets.
- Coordinate new client onboarding and digital product configurations across Frankly teams. This includes Sales and Partnerships, Account Management, Client Services, Design, Product Management, Technology and Ad Sales.
- Work with Client Services and client technical support to resolve customer issues and address questions surrounding integration and onboarding.
- Coordinate with vendors for 3rd party integrations.
- Identify consistent issues, enhancement requests, and feature requests from clients.
- Ensure that front-end applications are supported across a variety of consumer operating systems and web browsers.
- Prepare and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects.
- Participate in application deployment and maintenance releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, computer science or related field a plus.
- 5-8 years professional services experience managing web production projects, preferably in the media industry.
- Experience with Agile Software life cycle development and project management.
- Working knowledge of web user interface design concepts and best practices.
- Must be able to work independently, multitask and prioritize responsibilities with shifting priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of .NET C#/ASP.Net/XML/SQL development a plus.
Frankly builds an integrated software platform for media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV. Its customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York. To learn more, visit www.franklyinc.com.