New York, NY
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York.
The Marketing Manager holds ultimate responsibility for Frankly’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Development of the marketing strategy for new and existing products and services.
- Develop and implement the company’s marketing and communications strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Work closely with the company’s sales, client services and advertising teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Work closely with product management team to develop and implement marketing materials and programs.
- Build and maintain a library of product materials including one-sheeters and presentation decks.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Coordination of all facets for attendance and participation in key industry conferences.
- Create and distribute a monthly newsletters.
- Seek out and secure opportunities for Frankly to speak at conferences and events.
- Manage the corporate website.
- Build and maintain a library of client case studies and testimonials.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment
- Proven track record of success in mid-level and/or senior marketing roles
- Adept at creating and implementing process and documentation
- Passionate about problem-solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Must enjoy working on a wide variety of projects
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing