AD OPERATIONS MANAGER
New York, NY
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York.
The role of the Manager, Ad Operations will work closely with the Director, Ad Operations on the design and lead of monetization efforts. The Manager, Ad Operations will also oversee the day-to-day management of the Ad Ops Specialists, assume the lead on Programmatic support, as well as build on our process and training documentation.
- Manage Ad Ops team Day-to-Day ensuring Desk.com Tickets meet SLA Management
- Lead on Programmatic troubleshooting & support
- Lead on updating Digital Spec Sheets, working closely with local clients for accuracy
- Assist with Vendor Roll-out, process documentation and Employee training
- Supervise and monitor National advertising campaigns, including optimization and 2nd Tier Troubleshooting issues
- Work with Ad Ops team and Client Services on Site Analytics Reporting
- Responsible for managing Ad Ops Business System & vendors, such as DFP, to increase efficiency and productivity
- Working closely with National Sales & Ad Ops team to ensure successful campaigns delivery in full and meet client KPI metrics.
- Provide Programmatic team assistance with vendor onboarding, as well as managing revenue streams and providing troubleshooting support.
- Escalate issues to Google and other third party providers as needed and follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Contribute to enhancements of processes for both local and national revenue activities.
- Participate in testing and QA of new ad-related features and products.
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming ad operations capabilities in the industry.
- Participate in the migration and launch processes involved in migrating to new ad serving solutions and technologies associated with ad serving systems. This will often require communication with internal teams such as Technology and Product.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to ability to build rapport with customers
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping projects moving on aggressive schedules
- Proven ability to problem-solve and meet deadlines in high-pressure situations
- Must be accomplished in task management, follow-up and time management skills
- Strong organizational, project and process management skills a must
- Exceptionally detail oriented with the ability to adapt to the needs of the team, assisting with tasks as needed to meet/exceed client expectations
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with a creative, positive team
- Strong relationship management skills and success being viewed as a trusted adviser.
- Precise communication skills (oral and written and presentation)
- Passionate and advanced on new and emerging internet-based media
- Ability to collect, analyze and research data with an understanding of metrics and auditing for accuracy
- BS or equivalent.
- Successful candidates must have 5 or more years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies (e.g., DFP Premium, AdX, etc.). Experience with Video and Mobile ad serving a PLUS
- Expertise in using with common browser-based debugging tools (Fiddler, Google Publisher Tool, MediaTrust, etc.).
- Advanced troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Success working in a fast paced environment.
- Expert to manage multiple concurrent projects work under tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, Detail-oriented, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various internal and external people.
- Expert to synthesize, analyze and extract insights from ad technology.
- Must have a great attitude and be to hungry make an impact.