SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
San Francisco, CA
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York.
We are looking for a senior quality assurance engineer who can work out of our San Francisco team. This is an opportunity to work on an amazing team that will help you hone your skills as a QA engineer while developing new ones! It will give you the experience that comes from working in a collaborative environment built for sharing ideas and building relationships. As part of the QA team, you'll be joining forces with a talented and knowledgeable development team as well as other departments in the company!
- Creating, updating, and executing project specific test scripts
- Reviewing project documentation for mobile and web to validate requirements, client specifications, expected functionality, performance, and usability
- Being a go-to resource for the best testing practices and methodologies
- Executing functionality testing across a multitude of mobile applications, TV applications and web browser products
- Validating that user and client expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Finding, troubleshooting, and investigating bugs and logging them using Jira or a similar bug tracker
- Working with multiple departments including offshore resources to ensure milestones are hit and deadlines are met
- 3 to 5 years of quality assurance experience, preferably as a lead
- Familiarity with quality assurance principles, integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, and web-based tools
- Strong knowledge of software development and issue lifecycle processes
- Experience with automation scripting languages, frameworks, and tools such as Selenium
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Team player with ability to work well under pressure and tense situations
- Advanced attention to detail and process
- Experienced working with frontend platforms for Web, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku
- Previous experience in shipping Native App and/or Web UX