AD OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
New York, NY
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York.
We are currently seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join our Ad Operations Team. The role of the Ad Operations Specialist is to manage the day-to-day customer support needs of our Local Affiliates and National teams. This includes campaign setup & campaign mangement, troubleshooting DFP ad serving issues, while providing world class customer service with a smile.
- Work closely with clients to better understand their advertisers’ goals, objectives, and constraints
- Provide first-tier troubleshooting support and guidance related to campaign needs, including requirements for success and optimal use of available targeting to achieve advertiser goals
- Drive client satisfaction through accurate trafficking, reporting, performance and communication
- Perform status reports on client campaigns to ensure 100% delivery and best performance on KPI’s
- QA campaigns to ensure accuracy
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
- Assist in updating of training & process documentation
- Contribute to enhancements of processes for both local and national revenue activities.
- Participate in testing and QA of new ad-related features and products.
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming ad operations capabilities in the industry.
- Participate in the migration and launch processes involved in migrating to new ad serving solutions and technologies associated with ad serving systems. This will often require communication with internal teams such as Technology and Product.
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping projects moving on aggressive schedules
- Proven ability to problem-solve and meet deadlines in high-pressure situations
- Must be accomplished in task management, follow-up and time management skills
- Strong organizational, project and process management skills a must
- Exceptionally detail oriented with the ability to adapt to the needs of the team, assisting with tasks as needed to meet/exceed client expectations
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with a creative, positive team
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills but internally and externally
- Precise communication skills (oral and written and presentation)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about new and emerging internet-based media
- Ability to collect, analyze and research data with an understanding of metrics and auditing for accuracy
- BS or equivalent.
- Successful candidates must have 1 or more years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies (e.g., DFP Premium, AdX, etc.). Experience with Video and Mobile ad serving a PLUS
- Experience using with common browser-based debugging tools (Fiddler, Google Publisher Tool, MediaTrust, etc.).
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects work under tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Detail-oriented, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various internal and external people.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and extract insights from ad technology.
- Must have a great attitude and be to hungry make an impact.