New York, NY
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with major offices in New York.
We are currently seeking a Campaign Coordinator to join our Data-as-a-Service team. Working with our Media Affiliates to launch and maintain digital advertising campaigns that result in success for our local clients is your main priority. If you have always dreamed of working in technology or digital advertising, this will be the job for you!
- Design and provide guidance on proposals, including requirements for successful and optimal use of available targeting channels to achieve advertisers’ goals
- Launch and manage sophisticated campaign strategies that deliver both the goals of the advertisers and our station partners
- Manage full-cycle ad production to realize the creative visions for advertisers’ campaigns
- Generate, analyze, and respond to inquiries to weekly, monthly, and annual campaign reports
- Establish a consistent and collaborative presence by working with our station partners to better understand their advertisers' goals, objectives, and constraints
- Perform additional duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advertising, Marketing, or Business degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in online advertising campaign management preferred
- Passionate about learning online media business and technology
- Must possess excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in completing projects
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills in analyzing and responding to requests
- Must possess excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be personable and work well in a team