Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Ad Operations Revenue
Frankly Inc. is looking for a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our team. The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will play a key role in as First Tier Support for client requests and for troubleshooting issues related to Digital Advertising.
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in New York.
What We Need From You...
- The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will manage the Revenue Operations ticketing queue, Desk.com that include, but are not limited to:
- Update Desk.com tickets for transparency on all client issues/requests, as well as appropriately assigning & escalating issues as needed with internal teams.
- First Tier Support for Clients & Client Services, identifying the escalation point for troubleshooting, testing, and implementation for our publishing clients.
- Build a stronger partnership with Client Services to provide clients a world-class customer service experience.
- Assist with monitoring National campaign delivery / assets, identify potential issues and communicate recommendations. Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Provide reporting and insight as needed to Finance as it relates to reporting.
- Assist in creating & updating knowledge-sharing environment related to industry trends & best practices.
- Assist in development and maintenance of Ad Serving SOPs and Training Curriculum for internal/external clients.
- Stay current and aware of changes and updates in DFP and other client facing systems to help communicate necessary changes impacting their business.
- Assist in the evaluation of new technologies, market trends and industry best practices
- Participate in and oversee others in the QA process
Our Ideal Candidate Has...
- 2+ years ad serving and ad management technologies experience (e.g., DFP Premium, AdX, etc.)
- Experience with Video and Mobile ad serving a PLUS
- Strong Google DFP, Ad Exchange, DSP, SSP and ad serving knowledge Experience managing Programmatic/PMP campaigns within DSP interfaces
- Comfort with Excel, Google Analytics and other analytic and reporting tools
- Advanced troubleshooting skills, with the ability to use GPT Toolbar and browser-based debugging tools (Fiddler, Google Publisher Tool, MediaTrust, etc.)
- Success at working in fast paced environment, manage multiple concurrent projects work under tight deadlines.
- Expert at synthesizing, analyzing and extracting insights from ad technologies.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders, vendors and customers
- Sound judgment, problem solving skills, flexibility in balancing requirements tight deadlines, and keeping projects moving on aggressive schedules in high pressure and fast paced situations
- Strong organizational, task management, project and process management skills with the ability to see work through to completion
- Exceptionally detail oriented, and highly adaptive to changing needs of the team and clients
- Comfort working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong relationship management skills and success being viewed as a trusted adviser
- Passion for and advanced understanding of new and emerging internet-based media
- Strong analytical skills with ability to research, collect, and analyze data, translate metrics and audit
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule or after hours when required
Ideal candidates have the following in addition to the above mentioned technical skills...
Must be collaborative and have a great attitude and be to hungry make an impact.
What You Get from Us...
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all your great work
- Support in creating clear professional goals that drive you to do your best work
- An environment in which you can learn skills and new processes to further your career
- Excellent employer-paid health, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
- Fun perks….Catered meals, stocked kitchen, monthly cell phone reimbursement, gym access!