Software Engineer, Apple Apps (iOS & tvOS)
New York, NY
Frankly Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer, Apple Apps (iOS & tvOS) to join our team.
We provide an integrated SaaS platform for brands and media companies to create, distribute, analyze and monetize their content across all of their digital properties on web, mobile and TV.
Our customers include NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as other leading media organizations. Collectively, Frankly reaches nearly 60 million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in New York.
What We Need From You...
- Develop flagship Apple iOS mobile apps and tvOS OTT apps
- Ensure consistent quality, standard, documentation, and test coverage across codebase
- Build and maintain reusable App platform/libraries shared by all clients
- Integrate with back-end API’s for access to underlying CMS & data services
- Optimize apps & build tools for performance, scalability, stability and security
- Collaborate with broader development teams to ensure successful integrations
- Collaborate with product management & design team to meet customer requirements
Our Ideal Candidate Has...
- At least 3 years of relevant technical experience
- Experience with Xcode, Objective-C, and Swift building significant iOS and tvOS apps
- Experience with Apple build process & App Store submission process
- Experience with common iOS/tvOS tools, libraries, and SDK’s such as CocoaPods, Reachability, Texture, DFP, IMA, UrbanAirship, OneSignal, and Google Analytics
- Comfort with continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Software architecture and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with collaborative focus
- Experience working across multiple projects with authority in several domains
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
What You Get from Us...
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all your great work
- Support in creating clear professional goals that drive you to do your best work
- An environment in which you can learn skills and new processes to further your career
- Excellent employer-paid health, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental leave
- Fun perks….Catered meals, stocked kitchen, monthly cell phone reimbursement, gym access!